Material: Zirconium oxide (ZrO2)
Sector: Medical Technology
-C500 comparable to A1, A2
-C800 comparable toA3,B3
-C1000 comparable to C2,C3
-C1333 comparable to A3, 5, B4
-C2000 comparable to A4
|Heights:||10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25 mm|
Are you interested in zirconium oxide blanks, or do you have any other questions about this product?
- Flexural strength: class 5 according to EN ISO 6872:2015 > 800 MPa
- Translcence: Low
- Suitable for: Monolithic ceramics for dental prostheses including partially or fully veneered frameworks for four or more pontics or fully veneered frameworks for dental prostheses with four or more pontics.
- Stump covering capacity: Good
- Layering capability: Yes
- Full contour of monolithic work: No
- Indications: StarCeram® Z materials are suitable for the fabrication of dental prostheses in the form of crowns and bridges (as copings, pontics, and in fully anatomical design with up to two pontics in the posterior region and up to four pontics in the anterior region), even including continuous beams, telescopes, Maryland bridges, inlays, onlays, and free-end bridges (with up to two pontics).
This is only an overview. The specific instructions enclosed with each round blank are definitive.
Perfect for frameworks
As a zirconium with an excellent class 5 flexural strength according EN ISO 6872:2015 > 800 MPa and 35% translucency, StarCeram® Z-Al-Med-HD is outstanding as a framework material. It is available in white and pre-shaded blanks to mimic the 16 standard dental colors.
KYOCERA Fineceramics Precision GmbH in Selb, Germany has been certified compliant with the new MDR regulation since 2021.
*Standard or mono shades according to VITA® a registered trademark of H. Rauter Zahnfabrik GmbH