Material : Zirconium oxide (ZrO2)
Sector: Medical Technology
-A1, A2, A3, A3,5
|-Bleach light (comparable to BL1/OM2)
-Bleach dunkel (comparable to BL4)
-A1, A2, A3
|Heights:||10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25 mm||14, 18, 22 mm|
Are you interested in zirconium oxide blanks, or do you have any other questions about this product?
- Flexural strength: class 4 according to EN ISO 6872:2015 > 500 MPa
- Translucence: High
- Suitable for: Indications very close to the natural tooth
- Stump covering capacity: Low
- Layering capability: Yes
- Full contour of monolithic work: Yes
- Indications: StarCeram® Z-Smile is suitable for the fabrication of dental prostheses in the form of crowns and bridges (as copings, pontics, and in fully anatomical design as up to three-unit bridges in the anterior and posterior region), even including continuous beams, telescopes, Maryland bridges, inlays and onlays.
This is only an overview. The specific instructions enclosed with each round blank are definitive.
Our zirconium for anterior restoraions
StarCeram® Z-Smile is our zirconium for anterior restorations, because its class 4 flexural strength according to EN ISO 6872:2015 > 500 MPa and 49% translucency allows it to achieve a very high aesthetic standard. This third-generation zirconium oxide is used for single tooth restorations up to 3-unit bridges and is available in eight mono shades* as well as pure (white). This zirconium was developed to achieve properties similar to those of lithium disilicate, but is approved for a wider range of indications.
MultiShade – polychromatic blanks
With StarCeram® MultiShade, different colors can used in a single blank, based on a color scheme. This allows imitation of the color gradient of a natural tooth (with a darker shade at the neck of the tooth that gradually becomes lighter towards the incisal edge of the tooth). The layers can differ in terms of optical light transmission, with the fused layer having the highest transmission value and thus appearing the most transparent. The dentin layer, on the other hand, appears most opaque due to the lowest light transmission value.
*Standard or mono shades according to VITA® a registered trademark of H. Rauter Zahnfabrik GmbH